Rich rewards are waiting you
- Only very powerful Alliances can join the Elite Wars to battle with the Strongest Alliances from other Nations!
- Declare war on other Alliances in the Elite Wars. Every week, you can have up to 1 Attack battles and 1 Defense battles. You can also set a Truce Time. During this time, other Alliances cannot declare war on you;
- The winner will get Points and the defeated will have Points deducted. Points will determine the Elite Wars Rankings;
- Every battle will last for 45 minutes. The Alliance that successfully invades the other side’s base will be the winner. If a base hasn’t been invaded when the battle is over, the side occupying the most strongholds will be the winner;
- During the battle, Commanders can spend some Gold to return Troops to their base instantly. (The first time is free.);
- Members who have joined the Alliance for at least 1 week can join the Elite War. Allies’ Cities that join the battle will be under protected status;
- There are no losses in the Elite Wars. All troops killed or wounded in the Elite War will be fully recovered after the battle is over;
- Buff items used during battle won’t take effect. Please use the items before you join the battle;
- Elite Wars grant rich rewards, including Extension Components, Commander XP, and resources;
- You will also get Merits according to your performance in battle. Merits will increase your Military Rank, which will boost your Attack, Defense, and Max Troop Units;
- Can join Elite Wars after the Alliance has been created for 7 weeks;
- Elite War ranking has 5 orders of Status: Rookie Legion, Pioneer Legion, Veteran Legion, Noble Legion, Elite Legion.