We all know how important it is to hide your soldiers if you are under attack or you are participating in the VOID or FRENZY events
You can hide soldiers in several ways:
- You can create 2x 30 minutes Rally to the Ruins – enemy can’t see troops which are in Rally, neither attack them. We suggest you to create rally on far away Ruins – in case you will miss to cancel ruins in time, you will have time to recall troops back (max daily ruins are only 2);
- You can create 2x 30 minutes Rally to the City – it is the same, like to create rally to Ruins, except that the major issue with this method is that you can’t shield while the rallies are set;
- Power Ore Mine – You can send Full fleet to the Power Ore Mine (Blue ore). Just remember that the maximum time you can spend in a Power Ore Mine is 4 hours in total. Theoretically via this way it is possible to hide unlimited count of fleets. We have done that a few times. The idea is this – you send a fleet to a Power Ore Mine, when it reaches that mine, you recall them and immediately send another fleet to that Power Ore Mine. Use speed-ups to speed second fleet and do the same – recall them, and so on. Fleets returning from the Blue Ore Mine do not count towards the fleet limit;
- Gather Resources – You can send troops far far away to gather resources (But don’t let them reach the Tile, you have to call them back before they reach it). Therefore, to make the soldiers walk longer, send them to a Tile that requires crossing the Capital’s black area, where the speed is reduced by 20 times. The problem is that if you forget to recall, your troops may all die from being Tile Trapped – enemy will use accelerators to send their soldiers to this Tile a few seconds before your soldiers reach this Tile. So don’t forget to recall them!
- Bubbled Cities – You can hide your troops in other bubbled Cities;
- Alliance Buildings – When your City is in your own Nation, you can hide your troops in the Alliance Fort, Alliance Hall and Alliance Flags;
- Doomsday Challenge – Doomsday Challenge only works in your own Nation. So you can’t use this during Void or Frenzy when you’re fighting in another Nation, and you also can’t use it in ChaosLand or Global Conquest because there aren’t any Ruins to send the fleet to. To use Doomsday Challenge, your city should be at least Level 30. Send your Troops to far away Ruins and call them back before they reach it. Send them to Ruins that requires crossing the Capital’s black area, where the speed is reduced by 20 times. The Doomsday Challenge is the perfect way to hide troops in your own Nation.