You collect free items and later use them in the alliance bounty to get another free items
Alliance Bounty Event is one of the game core Events. This event takes place about every month and by participating in it players can earn a lot of good stuff. Between Alliance Bounty events is +/- one month.
All month you should collect items which you will use in this Alliance Bounty event.
Those items you should use almost only when are held Alliance Bounty event or Strongest Commander event. Of course with some exceptions – If you see that you have a lot of items and something need just some items to upgrade it to the next level, or in the emergency cases, or when you want some fun 🙂
If everyone in your Alliance will participate – you can be TOP1 in your group and you all will get some rewards. And when you are participating – you will get good free individual rewards!
For the Strongest Commander event you should collect:
- Building Speed Ups – for the “Upgrade Buildings and Technology” phase;
- Research Speed Ups – for the “Upgrade Buildings and Technology” phase;
- Recruitment Speed Ups – for the “Recruit Troops” phase;
- Fuel – for the “Attack Zombies” phase.
For the Alliance Bounty event you should collect:
- Officer XP boxes – you should use this XP mostly only when is Alliance Bounty event or when you need points for the Daily Quest;
- Officer Skill XP Boxes – you should use this XP mostly only when is Alliance Bounty event;
- Meld materials almost only in this event, or when you need points for the Daily Quest, or when is Trials where you can get free items when melding materials, or when you need to upgrade Equipment (try to not gamble 😀 );
- Elite Recruitments;
- Extension Components;
- Creature Modify Fluids;
- Stored Energy Jars;
- Titan Meat;
- Titan Equipment Chips – but it is hard to get them for free and you need a lot of them;
- Purple Officer Fragments – if you are FTP (Free to Play) player, we suggest you to upgrade officers (using purple fragments) ONLY when is Alliance Bounty event;
- Warplane Energy Source;
- Warplane Alloy;
- Warplane Component.
All of these Alliance Bounty event Items are for 4 or 5 star Task completions. A list of Tasks can be found here -> “Alliance Bounty“.
We recommend not doing the 1-2-3 star Tasks because they give a small amount of points and these Tasks also require Items that should be kept for the Strongest Commander Event.
The idea is – you collect free items and later use them to get another free items.
If you do not have time to participate in the in-game events – you need to spend money to get all those items.
If you carefully analyze this game – you will see, that actually, you can get almost all items in this game for free.
This game moto is – “You spend your MONEY, or your TIME”.