Let’s rule theM all
The developers of the AOZ Codes website also plays Age of Origins game. We have our own alliances, our own academies, as well as farms. And we’ve always lacked something like a tool to help sort out alliance city placement, efficient flag placement, etc.
So some time ago we realized that we should develop something like that so we developed a prototype of such tool. Therefore, we would like to ask you what do you think about such tool? We would be glad if you could write your opinion in the comment.
We would appreciate it if you would write a comment whether you would be interested in using the Age of Origins Interactive Maps System that would include:
- Anyone without registration can view the Maps that are available in the Map System;
- Anyone can register and use this Map System;
- Any Map System user can add Map Objects (Cities, Elite Mines, Alliance Buildings, Flags, etc.);
- Any user of the Map System can add Alliances and their locations to the Map System;
- Any user of the Map System can view all Objects and Alliances that have been added to the Map System, as well as easily browse and copy the list of Alliances of a given Nation and the location Coordinates of the Alliance Building of these Alliances. Thus, you will have the opportunity to create a topic in your Alliance in a convenient way, which will show the names and coordinates of the Alliances of the opponent Nation of the VOID / FRENZY event;
- The Map System will help you place Alliance Flags on your Nation map to reach the Elite Mines in the most efficient way possible. The system will calculate the shortest and most efficient paths for placing the Flags;
- The Map System in the event of a Nation Merger will help you distribute the Nation’s Bonus Buildings and Elite Mines as efficiently and fairly as possible;
- There will be an option to create a records of your Alliance in the Map System. In these records, you will be able to add the cities of your Alliance members and their names, levels, Battle Power, Kills, Deaths, notes, etc. The data about these records will be available only to you and the users you grant the right to see/edit the Alliance you created;
- In the Map System, it will be possible to create private maps that can only be viewed by you or users to whom you have granted the right to see / edit this map (NOTE: while testing the already created prototype, we concluded that it would be better if all registered users’ maps automatically would be private and the user would be able to send his registered map objects to the public map);
- In the Map System, it will be possible to import data (Map Objects) from Public Maps to Private Maps;
- The Map System will record all the changes that will be made to the Maps, and there will also be the possibility to cancel the changes made by yourself, and there will also be the possibility to “travel in time”;
In the future, it is expected that the Map System will be able to scan Nations and collect statistics of these Nations;In the future, it is expected that the Map System will be able to scan Nations and collect information of the map fields (squares) and statistics of these Nations;
- In the future, it is planned to develop a Mobile Application with which you will be able to receive messages if any user (of your Alliance or anyone) in your Nation or in the Opponent’s Nation notes that a City that can be attacked has been found. A notification will be displayed on the mobile device. So you won’t have to be in the game all the time and wait for someone to find an enemy and announce its coordinates. This notification will be shown to you by the application;
- Any user of the Map System will be able to suggest improvements to the Map System.