As we all know, every now and then a player leaves the Nation
And after a while there are much less active players left in the Nation. Therefore, to keep the Nation from decaying, it is merged with 2 or 3 other Nations.
- The first merging of Nation usually takes place when the Nation is a bit more than a year old;
- The second merger usually takes place 1 year after the first merger.
Before the merge, Nations will have a Chaosland event and the Nation ranked No. 1 in the Nation Ranking will become the settled Nation – all Nations players will be moved to that Nation.
The entire process of the merge will last about 3-6 hours and the duration might be longer or shorter according to the actual situation of the merge.
After the Nation Merge, some of the corresponding mechanic changes are as follows:
- All Commander’s Cities will be randomly distributed and all Troops are forced to return to their City after the Nation Merge;
- Chat history might be cleared;
- Battle report history will be invalid and you won’t be able to view replays (reports which were shared in NC chat will stay as it is);
- Saved World Map coordinates will be invalid because the Nation was displaced;
- All Alliance buildings will be removed. The corresponding Alliance points will be sent to the Alliance as supplies for Commanders to rebuild their Alliance Territory – Alliance will have all Alliance Points which were spent to build Alliance buildings via Alliance Points or Gold (Alliance Hall, Alliance Institute, Alliance Fort and Flags);
- To ensure the balance of the Alliance Territory planning, every Alliance Flag build will have a 2-hour cooldown for 5 days after merge – you can plant Flag each 2 hours;
- You can’t log in during the Nation Merge. Commanders, please arrange your gaming time to avoid any unnecessary losses. Every active Commander will get a 6-hour Peace Shield after the merge is over. The merger will be considered complete when you can log in the game;
- After the Nation Merge, every Commander will get the Elite Teleport and Change Name items. Those items will be sent via in-game Mail system after 5 days;
- The Deep Mining gameplay will be closed on the day of the merge.
Before merging, Nations which will be merged, will have Chaosland event.
The rules are the same as the normal Nation Chaosland with a special reward: the Nation ranked No. 1 in the Nation Ranking will become the settled Nation and the other Nations will merge to settle in this Nation.
You should read: