Dooms Iron Grip formation
To get maximum points when attacking Doom’s Iron Grip, you should use the following troop formation which is called 1-1-98:
- Maximum zombies;
- 1 troop from each troop type;
- Maximum troops which have the best attack (for long-range city level 30 it is level 10 Cobra Snipers).
- To increase your fleet size, you can use Commander Skill “Fast Expansion” and/or “Troops Expansion” or “Advanced Troops Expansion” buffs (we suggest to save Troops Expansion Buffs for other in-game events);
- Only “Attack Bonus” and “Advanced Attack Bonus” will be in effect against this boss. There is no need to use “HP buff“, because it will take NO effect;
- You can buy and use “Fortify Tonic” 10% (cost 200 gold) or 20% (cost 500 gold) or 30% (cost 1000 gold) buff which will increase Attack of all Troops. Those buffs not stack, you can use only one buff per time;