A Treasure Hunt is waiting for you and your Alliance!
- After the Event starts, Commanders will bind with their Alliance. Every Alliance’s Bind Member limit is the current Alliance Members Limit (If Commanders haven’t joined an Alliance when the event starts, they will bind with the first Alliance they join that doesn’t have the Bind Member Limit at max);
- After Commanders bind with an Alliance, bought Gold (excluding Gold from Monthly Cards or free bonus Gold) will be converted to Treasure Points (1 Gold = 1 treasure Hunt Points). Commander can also get Treasure Hunt Points if they complete Treasure Hunt Quests, and can unlock Alliance Treasure Hunt Rewards. Commanders who possess the “Treasure Map” are qualified to collect all the Treasure Hunt Rewards;
- In the Alliance, Alliance Treasure Hunt Points will be increased by an additional 1% for every Member that buys Gold;
- Alliance treasure Hunt Points = (the actual Contribution Points of all Alliance Member) x (1 + Alliance Members who buy Gold x 1%);
- Treasure Hunt Points converted from Commanders who buy Gold only accumulates in the Alliance they bind with;
- Buy Gold (excluding Gold from Monthly Cards or free bonus Gold) to reach specific targets and get Individual Purchase Rewards;
- During the event, Alliances can’t disband Commanders;
- If Commanders quit and join another Alliance, the collection of Individual Purchase Rewards won’t be affected;
- After the event is over, uncollected Rewards will be sent via mail to Commanders.
Alliance Treasure Hunt Event start dates: