Buy the Weekly Auto Kill card to automatically kill Zombies
- The game must be open to use Auto-Kill. If you close the game, Auto-Kill will stop;
- Auto-Kill will stop when you are offline, lack Mobility, Teleport or defeated by Zombies;
- When there are no Troops in the City or Zombies can’t be found in the surrounding area, Auto-Kill can’t be used;
- Auto-Kill needs to use at least 1 Queue. If there currently aren’t and idle Queues, Auto-Kill can’t be used;
- If Auto-Kill needs to automatically use Fleet Fuel, you need to select the estimated number of Fuel used in this Auto-Kill first. After the Auto-Kill feature exhausts Mobility, it will automatically use the selected Fuel to supplement Mobility. Unselected Fuel won’t be automatically used;
- Auto-Kill can only be used in your Nation and can ‘t be used in other Nations;
- You can check the kills in the “Work Log”, which you can access in the upper left corner.